Lots of Firsts

My camera broke... so here are some pictures my Dad took. Hopefully I'll get a new camera soon. We have so many first things that have been happening these last few weeks!

BabyBug is eating carrots, bananas, and rice cereal now... we're moving very slowing through first foods because of her allergies. But, I'm also happy to say that I no longer have to eat soy and dairy free, and it's been wonderful!

Our big girl is cutting her first tooth! It popped up Monday and is taking it's sweet time coming through. She's been a little trooper about it though, and only a little fussy and very slobbery.

Bug is (and I guess always has been) quite the talker. I just went in her room (it's supposed to be nap time) because she was chatting away. Now the talking is starting to include consonants, so we're hearing "da da da da" and "ya ya ya ya" all the time. And blowing raspberries is also a favorite past time.

Now that she's almost six months old, play time is so much fun! She giggles, and squeals, and it finally feels like she plays with us. Lately we've been playing terrbily fun games of peak-a-boo, and the exersaucer is pure delight for her. I love that we can finally interact with her and really get a reaction!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is just tooo cute. i love seeing all her pictures and funny expressions:)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker