My Favorite Hat

Justin and I have known each other since we were 12. Yep, we were both in Mr. Renihan's Math class for nerds (and proud of it). But our true friendship blossomed in eighth and ninth grade when we started buying each other the silliest hats we could find. For a few years, for every occasion and holiday, and sometimes no reason at all, we bought each other a goofy hat. Our friendship was based solely on hats and thumb wrestling back then. We drifted apart for most of high school, but were linked through mutual friends, and it was five years later before we even thought about dating... but some of those hats are still here and there around our house now. So hats are important in this family. We love a good hat. This one is my current favorite.




Of course, you have to see the outfit she wore with it...

4 comments:

MH said...

i'd love to point out the huge drool mark down her arm in that last picture. ha - don't you have a mother, child?

Jenna said...

what a cute story:) and hilariously cute pictures!

Medley Family said...

Adorable pictures of your little one. I love baby legs, I have bought them for some babies for Christmas this year. Where is that adorable onesie from? Let me know. Also I have your book you ordered from Discovery Toys but I emailed you at your work email since that is all I have. Let me know how I can get that to you. I could bring it to you at work when you are there or something. Just email me or post on muy blog.

Lindsay said...

I REALLY think that this is my favorite set yet! Her eyes are just amazing! Love you all and see you in less than a month!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker