I have been checking and checking and checking...I am so excited to see her and know you are all doing well. Cant wait to meet her, she is beautiful and we hope you are all doing well.
"Scrapbooking" our lives for the whole world to see.
Heather writes the blog, Justin critiques, adds verbal commentary, and rolls his eyes when necessary. BabyBug takes naps so Heather can blog. Guster and Gertrude are the doggies, Gonzo is the birdy, and the petting zoo is rounded out by a couple fish.
8 comments:
She is the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. You guys are awesome, congratulations. Can't wait to see you.
Congratulations! Now comes the fun part......
Oh my gosh, she is adorable! Congratulations, I am so happy for you two. I can't wait to come see her and hold her for myself!
Good luck with parenthood.
Congratulations, Heather & Justin! She's adorable.
I have been checking and checking and checking...I am so excited to see her and know you are all doing well. Cant wait to meet her, she is beautiful and we hope you are all doing well.
Look at all that dark hair!! She's precious! Oh I can't wait to come see you all! Hope you can catch some ZZZZ's
Congrats! She's beautiful!
YAY! she's finally here! she is beautiful! congrats!
Post a Comment