You probably noticed that I had a wonderful Mother's Day. (I got a nephew.) But I also got to spend a fabulous weekend with my wonderful husband and beautiful baby girl. We went on Saturday to do one of my favorite spring-time activities... buying annuals for my flower beds. I'm a lucky momma because my mother's day present was seven flats of flowers and a whole undivided afternoon of beautiful weather to plant them.
It's funny how when you stop living with your parents you suddenly start to appreciate them more, and start to understand why they did what they did- and that maybe, as a teenager, they weren't actually trying to ruin your life, but actually make it better. :) I thought my mom was pretty cool after I stopped living with her. But now that I'm a mother, I think I really know how cool my mom truly is.
I am so blessed to have so many wonderful mothers (and women who aren't mothers) in my life. So a tiny bit late, but Happy Mothers Day to my Mom, my Mother-in-law, all our Grandmas, Aunts, and Friends. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment