We're having a baby!
Our first Dr. appointment is February 19th, when we'll get to hear the heartbeat! We are expecting "Baby Trebrah" around the first week of September!
We will definitely keep you posted!
PS. "Trebrah" is Harbert spelled backwards... just a temporary name for our little one. :-)


4 comments:
We are sooo excited for you!!! I can't wait for you to be a mom, it's the best job you wil ever have. As for "Trebah" is that the name of the baby...it's already named, impressive? I just had to ask. Hope to talk with you soon. Best of luck in your pregnancy..Ill be praying for you.
We are so excited for you!! Being a mom is the best job you will ever have! Best of luck in your pregnancy, we will be praying for you. Also, I just have to ask, is the baby named "Trebah" already or what does that mean. You striked my curiousity.
I'm excited for you too, can't believe you girls are moms!! Where did the time go???? But I'm even more excited for your mom (Mindy you'll love being a grandma - it's WONDERFUL, even better than being a mom!!) I can't get enough of Stacey's little one! Congrats to all of you - especially the grandparents!! B
Grandpa Marty says:
I suppose if you're calling the baby Trebrah you should give it a middle name. I suggest Swodaem! How's this: Trebrah Swodaem?
Post a Comment