South Madison Community School Corporation held their 1028 Hearing for a New Middle School in December. After a 1028 Hearing the community has 30 days to gather signatures in opposition of the project. That deadline was up on January 5th, and there were no signatures collected, so South Madison is a go for their New Middle School!
I'm especially happy about this, because I've been working on the design of this particular building for over a year now. We're just ending the design development phase of the project, and will soon begin creating Construction Documents. It's been quite a project, but it's very exciting! Below is a small version of a board I created for the 1028 Hearing to explain the project to the community. The board shows two floor plans, and two 3-D models of what the building might look like.
Just wait, before you know it, I'll be posting actual pictures of the building under construction!
Hooray for South Madison!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment